THE INDICATED PRICES INCLUDE:
- Insurance for third parties healings in case of accident.
* If you take an extra passenger in the motorbike, you’ve to pay US$ 30extra(for the extra equipment that we’ll bring you: helmet, gloves)
THE PRICES DON’T INCLUDE:
- Insurance for partial or total vehicle’s damages
To rent the motorcycle, it’s compulsory to leave a deposit of US$ 500 as a guarantee (down payment).
* The guarantee can be deposited by cash or by VISA.
The guarantee will be given back to you, once the motorbike will be delivered us in the same conditions that you’ve received it. If the motorbike might have some damage, we will use the amount from the guarantee according the repair or mechanical assistance costs, if the expenses go over the guarantee amount, we will use your entire guarantee amount and the insurance will cover the rest. We’ll follow the same procedure if the motorbike was stolen.
You need to have:
- 1) An International Driver License
- 2) A Credit Card (For payments and Guarantee)
- 3) Passport
- 4) Be more than 18 years old
Insurance that our motorbikes have:
For passengers and third parties healings in case of accident.
* The insurance woks only in the Peruvian Territory.
TRAVELING OUT OF PERU:
1) To Bolivia: (Peru and Bolivia don’t have an agreement for this item), so, we’ve to do the following procedures:
a) A Notary Permission that we’ll give you to cross the border, it will cost additional of: US$ 125.
b)A Permission for a Temporary Vehicle Exportation, this procedure will be done at the Peruvian border and it will take half day at list, it will be an additional of US$ 450 (That you’ve to pay to a Peruvian Custom Agency).
2) To Chile, Ecuador and Brazil: You have to pay only U$ 125 for the Notary Permission and it will takes you just an hour to cross the borders.* Not all our vehicles can be used outside of the Peru please check it with our office.
If you’ll leave the motorbike in other city that you’d take it, you must pay the drop off cost according the distance of the place.